The Forearm Attachment by Wenzelite provides comfortable support for users that cannot use standard hand grips. They can be mounted anywhere on the handlebars to accommodate the users weight bearing needs.
- Contoured armrest with a flexible edge
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum
- Height and depth adjustable
- Handgrips extend forward or back, supinate, pronate, and are angle-adjustable
- hook-and-loop fastener straps to prevent arms from slipping
- Choice of mounting positions; inside or outside of the handlebar for lateral adjustment
- Spacers are included for additional lateral range
|Manufacturer Name||Drive Medical|
|Manufacturer Number||KA 1035 FPS|
|Brand||Inspired by Drive|
|Product Type||Pediatric Rehab|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.